Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Taking stock pt II

My wife listens as I describe how the guys saw me dressed as a woman.

"Oh, my.  What did you tell them?" she asks.

"That I did it as a joke.  But since they didn't laugh, I just excused myself and changed into my male clothes.  Then we watched the game like nothing happened."

"Do you really think they could see up your dress?"

"I don't know how they couldn't!  I was completely bent over the couch hiding the book."

"Well that really is embarrassing."  She pauses a moment.  "Well, now that it's over, how do you feel about the guys seeing you as Alison?"

"Like you said, it was embarrassing!  My heart was pounding.  The silence was deafening, and time crawled to a stop.  There was nowhere to hide.  This might sound crazy, but it almost felt like they were undressing me with their eyes."

She winks as she says, "I bet my little sissy liked being checked out by the guys!"

I suspect she's ribbing me, but I pause to think.  "To be honest, as humiliating as it was, a part of me was turned on."

Now she sits silently as my admission sinks in.  I can only imagine what she's thinking.  When she flashes her mischievous smile again, I know I'm in for another adventure.

mischievous wife

No comments:

Post a Comment