Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Mystery man II

Just like the last time, my wife blindfolds me again.  This time she leads me upstairs to our bedroom and tells me to wait patiently on the edge of the bed.

I hear our doorbell ring, followed by muffled talking.  Our bedroom door opens.  My wife climbs on the bed behind me, and guides his dick into my hand.  Whispering in my ear, she narrates the scene to me.

Without sight, my senses of touch, taste, and hearing are more vivid.  Her words feed into my active imagination.

"You do know him, sissy," she states softly.  "He's so large and hard in your hand.  He's starting to smile as he watches you take him into your mouth.  I wonder...who could he be?"

This time she allows me to pleasure him to completion on my own.  When he's done, they both watch as I savor every drop.  He leaves our house before my wife removes the blindfold.

She torments me for days afterwards, wondering aloud which of the various men we know was in our bedroom.
blindfolded sissy sucks cock

4 comments:

  1. My wife has played the blindfold game with me several times and to date I still don't know who any of them were...every time a man I know smiles or waves to me I wonder if he has been in my mouth....
    It's humiliating and very exciting!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh that would be so incredibly hot. not knowing, but he does !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ultimate fantasy. Then, three weeks later, at a neighborhood bbq, she lets me know that he is there and he wants my bottom. then she made me go around to all the men, look them in the eye and ask them if they want a beer. Several of the guys asked ne why my face was so red.

    ReplyDelete