Translate

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Amends

“I admit I’ve been kind of hard on you lately,” she says, looking down at me kneeling on the floor.

Am I hearing her right?  This almost sounds like an apology.  Well, as close as I’m likely to get from my wife.

“So you’ve arranged this for me, ma’am?” I ask, looking at the sight growing in front of my eyes.

“Well, let’s just say it’s your turn.  I had my go with him last night.  Actually, we went a few rounds, didn’t we?” she giggles, placing her delicate hand on his broad shoulder.  A sparkle from her wedding ring catches my eye.

“And if you’re really lucky, sissy, you may even be able to taste me when you suck his cock.  Would you like that, Sweetie?”

“Oh yes, ma’am, I’d like that quite a bit.”

“Good, now go ahead and enjoy your treat.”

“Thank you, ma’am!”

sissy cuckold gives blowjob


No comments:

Post a Comment