Translate

Friday, April 26, 2019

Stuck in the woods

sissy bent over in woods

“Oh, hi there gentlemen.  I’m glad you came along when you did."
"What am I doing?  Well this is embarrassing, but my wife dared me to dress like a woman before we went for a hike.  Yeah, just a fun dare."
"Thanks, I had no idea I looked pretty as a girl."
"Yes, my lips are a shade of pink, but it’s a lip gloss and not lip stick.  They are commonly confused.”
“Anyway, I was fine until I had to go to the bathroom.  I stumbled and fell over this log."
"Where's my wife?  Once she saw I wasn’t hurt she couldn’t stop laughing.  She wasn’t able to budge me, so she went to find help."
"She jokingly hoped I wasn't taken advantage of while she's gone.  She's got a great sense of humor, right?”
“Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could give me a hand.  I was thinking it’d be best if one of you get in front of me and lift my shoulders while the other stands behind me and pulls me back."  
“Great, thanks so much!"
"Now that you’re in position, I'll count to three.  One...two...why are you guys unzipping your pants?"
"I admit I do fantasize what it would be like to get it from both ends.  I don’t know if it’s the blood rushing to my head or what, but when am I going to have another chance?  Let’s do this!"
"Just hurry up before my wife gets back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment