Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Wife's hardware hunk

My wife drops a bombshell on me.  

"I want to have sex with another man.  Before you say anything, I want you to be OK with whomever I choose.  I also want you to be there with me."

The mix of feelings and emotions I have are overwhelming.  Confusion, inadequacy, jealousy, possessiveness.

But I eventually find solace with the fact that it's a purely physical need for her.  Emotionally, she loves me and only me.  Besides, how can I argue when she set me up with her male co-worker?

We wander around the big-box hardware store until she finds a man she likes.  She approaches him as I stay behind.  A couple minutes later she joins me, smiles, and says we're on for tonight.

When he appears at our door, there's light talk as we make our way to our bedroom.  I sense the lust in both of them as they kiss and grope each other roughly.  

Eventually, my wife lays on top of me as he enters her from behind.  I hold her close and gently kiss her as he thrusts into her forcefully.  Her swaying breasts and hard nipples draw circles against my skin.  His pelvis slaps loudly against her backside.  Her gasps turn to moans.

He pushes hard into her and holds still.  My wife yelps with pleasure.  As her body convulses and shivers, I simply hold her and wait.  After what feels like an eternity, he pulls out and gets dressed.

After he's gone, she thanks me for living out her fantasy with her.  She tells me we'll have to do it again sometime!
sissy cuckold threesome with wife and lover

No comments:

Post a Comment