Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Springtime in the park


It's a beautiful spring day!  The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and everyone's outside enjoying the weather.

I leave work early, find a cute skirt, cardigan, and open-toe heels to wear before applying makeup.   I drive down to the park and sit on a bench.  The one I usually choose is in a high-traffic area near the perimeter, with the privacy of the woods just a few steps away.

I smile and wink at a few men going by, hoping to find someone to accompany me into the brush.  Suddenly I see my neighbor standing in front of me.  

"I thought that was you.  Why're you dressed like that?"

My face reddens in embarrassment as I stammer before calming my nerves.  "Why, you must have me confused with someone else.  But I do love meeting new people.  Hi, my name is Alison."  I say holding out my hand confidently.  

He apologizes for the mistake, takes my hand in his and introduces himself.  We talk for a few minutes as new acquaintances, chatting about the weather and all the people out and about.

One thing leads to another and suddenly I'm on my knees in the woods, pleasuring my neighbor.  I let him finish in my mouth and I swallow every precious drop.

As I settle back down on the bench he calls out, "don't worry, neighbor, your secret is safe with me."

With pleading eyes, I put my finger up to my lips.  Hopefully I've done enough to earn his silence!
sissy on park bench

No comments:

Post a Comment