Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Reading time

She shows me the security camera that she set up in the library, watching down the aisle.  It's quite amazing, but you really can't see it unless you're looking for it.

Then she orders me to kneel under the carrel for the entire day, where I'm instructed to pleasure anyone that sits down.  She'll be using the camera to check in on me at random times, and promises to punish me if she sees that I've abandoned my post.

At first, I worry that my legs will cramp up.  But as the day goes on, I'm more shocked by how popular these carrels are.

Tomorrow I'm planning to find a new carrel to sit under at another library.  She laughs and insists that she hasn't set up any other cameras.  I tell her I'll take one with me, and set it up for her enjoyment anyway.  

So next time you visit your local library, grab a book and swing on by a carrel.  You may just get an extra surprise!

sissy blowjob in library

No comments:

Post a Comment