Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Home hierarchy


"Alison!  Why are you barging into the bedroom?!  The door was closed for a reason.  Can't you see I'm getting dressed?"

"Yeah, but I thought we could...you know."

"That's not how this works!  We agreed that I'll let you know when I want any kind of sex.  You gave up your right to initiate.  Remember?  Or have you already forgotten?"

"No, I haven't forgotten.  It's just so hard sometimes.  Hey, why are you covering yourself up?  We're still married after all."

"Because you found the key and decided to let yourself out of the cage.  You thought I wouldn't notice, huh?  You know you're not allowed to see me naked with it off.  There will be a punishment later tonight.  Now, go lock yourself back up."

"But can we just snuggle on the bed for a few minutes?  Please???"

"I'm not joking, Alison.  March right back from where you came from, and put that cage back on!"

"Aw, why do you always get your way?"

"Simple, because I'm the wife and I have the pussy.  You can be smooth and wear panties as much as you want, but you'll always have that little thing between your legs.  Now go on and close the door behind you."

sissy and wife wearing panties

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! A chastity jailbreak!!!! I can't even imagine the spanking I would get for that!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete