Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hotel rendezvous


"Hey babe!  How's your book?" she asks me.

"Pretty good...sorry I lost track of time.  I have one page left, then I'll swim some more."

"Glad you like it.  Say, I was just chatting with those guys behind me.  I think I made them uncomfortable, because I called them out for staring at my chest.  Pretty funny, huh?"

"Yeah, hilarious," I reply sarcastically, still not thrilled she wore her bikini instead of her more modest one-piece.  It meant she was feeling frisky and seeking attention from men.

"Then I laughed and told them I wasn't offended.  I asked if they thought I was attractive, and told them to rate me on a scale from one-to-ten.  When they answered, I asked if they'd fuck me.  You should've seen their faces!"

"Are you serious?!  They said yes, right?"

"Of course, silly!" she replies.  "Then I said I'd really let them, only if I could watch my husband suck them off first.  That's when they hesitated.  But once I pointed you out over here with your bikini and smooth body they agreed."

"So now what?" I ask, glancing in their direction.

"I gave them my hotel key and told them to meet us in 15 minutes.  Gather your stuff, we're heading to the room!"
hotwife in bikini

2 comments:

  1. A very thoughtful wife....always thinking about her sissy husband first!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Although I suspect she secretly gets a kick out of watching me too.

      Delete