Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Punished

"Come here," my wife says simply.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.  I walk towards her as she stands by the couch.  I know what's coming, but am still fearful.

"You know the routine.  Assume the position."

I pull my dress up, slide my panties down my thighs, and lean against the back of the couch.  I close my eyes and wait.  I feel her body as she leans over me, her mouth near my ear.

*SLAP*

"That was for not replacing the empty toilet roll this morning."

*SLAP*

"That was for lunch being three minutes late."

*SLAP*

"That was for forgetting to tell me my sister called.  How many does that make, sissy?"

"Three, ma'am."

"Okay, that's enough for now.  I hope my expectations are clear.  Think you can meet them moving forward?"

"Yes, ma'am.  Clear as day."

"Good, sissy.  You may get dressed."

sissy spanked for punishment

 

No comments:

Post a Comment