Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Many happy returns

They left our house at the same time this morning, her car headed to the office and his back to his place.  Five minutes later, his car pulls back into the driveway.

"Back so soon?" I ask, meeting him at the door.

"Yeah, well I keep thinking about what you've got going on in this house of yours.  I've got to admit it's unusual, but definitely kinky."

"Well, what specifically brought you back just now?"

"To be honest, you've got this gorgeous mouth.  I keep picturing you putting it to good use, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, I think I do, and I'm happy to oblige.  Do you want to do it right here?"

"Well, let's take it inside.  You know what?  You've got a youthful face.  Do you mind dressing up as a schoolgirl?"

"Ah, I see where you're going with this.  I do have a schoolgirl outfit...what good sissy doesn't?" I ask with a giggle.  "Why don't you head into the den and make yourself comfortable.  Meanwhile, I'll go freshen up and meet you there shortly."

I have to admit I don't get the schoolgirl fantasy myself.  But I know it's a popular one with men, so I'm happy to dress up and play the part.  What's the harm if everyone is happy, right?

sissy schoolgirl gives blowjob

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie....I get the whole schoolgirl thing.....I was dressed in a schoolgirls uniform the first time I ever ate pussy....and I love the whole vibe of being a young girl in a world of men who want to use me!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressing as a school gurl. I love being on the coach or the back seat with a handsy boy, letting him undo my bra, let his hand slide up my thigh and finally easing my mouth down to his raging hard on. Or with my big strong Daddy who gives me a good bare bottom spanking before taking what is his.

    ReplyDelete