Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Good and bad news

My wife approaches me from behind and gives me a hug.  "Honey, I've been thinking and talking with my friends about our situation.  I have some good and bad news for you."

"Since we both enjoy Alison so much, I've decided to suppress your masculinity moving forward.  What I mean by this is your erections are going to be fewer and farther between, and will only happen under my supervision.  Hopefully by stifling your manhood, Alison will be encouraged to emerge and let her femininity flourish."

"Since I can't be with you all the time, I've picked out a chastity cage to be my helper.  Once you're secured inside, I'll keep the key on my necklace.  Since it'll always be with me, I can unlock you at a moments notice.  But don't expect it to happen often."

"Wow, I guess you've thought this through," I reply.  "You said there's good and bad news.  Please tell me that was the bad news?"

She laughs and holds her face against the back of my neck.  "Yes, that's the bad news.  Not so bad, huh sissy?  The good news is after talking with my friends about all this, some of them were intrigued.  At least one has convinced her husband to wear her panties in the bedroom.  Another wants her husband in chastity.  Others are keeping an open mind.  So, you may have some company on your journey!  We'll keep our fingers crossed."

Later, she has me shave my body and dress as Alison.  After I carefully slide my genitals through the ring, she places the cage in place and slips the lock in place.  Click!

feminized sissy in chastity cage

No comments:

Post a Comment