Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Homework

sissy sucks cock mother-in-law watches

My wife left this morning to visit her extended family.  Since she's gone for most of the week, I thought I'd have lots of down time.  

However, as she kissed me goodbye she told me I have homework while she's gone.  She says I need to brush up on my blowjob technique, since I'm not performing up to par lately.  I asked for more instructions.  

"Don't worry sissy, my mother will help you."  

"What?!" I asked in surprise.  "You told your mom about me?"  

She just smiled as she headed out the door.

Well, my mother-in-law is now giving me remedial lessons in giving head.  She gets him started while I watch, then pulls me in to switch places.  

I thought it would be awkward and embarrassing, but she's been very professional and a great teacher!













No comments:

Post a Comment