Translate

Friday, March 22, 2019

Walking home

My wife has a few friends over and the wine is flowing freely.  Now that they know of my female alter ego, they accept me dressing up in their presence and treat me as one of the girls.

Anyway the conversation turns towards me and how my wife humiliates me.  The girls listen intently to a few stories and are soon giggling.  

My wife smiles and asks, "girls, do you want to help me humiliate Alison?"  They all laugh and nod excitedly.  They huddle together as my wife whispers to them.

They hold me as my wife wriggles my fitted jeans off.  She cuts the legs off with scissors, holds them up, and trims some more.  When she's satisfied, she hands them back.  I grudgingly put them on before they lead me to the car.

We all climb in, my wife driving and me in between her friends in the back seat.  After what feels like forever, she pulls over to the side of the road and confiscates everything in my pockets.  "Enjoy your walk home, sissy!  Hope you don't run into anyone you know!"

I get out of the car and adjust the tiny shorts as best I can for maximum coverage.  There isn't much to be had, unfortunately.  I feel my face flush as a group of nearby strangers look my way.  

As I turn and start my walk down the street, I feel a gentle breeze on my exposed cheeks.  A car horn blares as my wife and her friends wave and jeer on their way home.  

Once they're out of sight I decide to make the best of my situation.  I strut down the street with my head held high, confidently swaying my hips.  This won't be so bad!
  
sissy wearing skimpy shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment