Translate

Monday, June 3, 2019

Rideshare

"Alison, we're about 16 minutes from our destination."

Our eyes meet in the rearview mirror while my hand continues its slow, methodical stroke in the backseat.  I smile at my wife before she returns her gaze to the road ahead.

I turn back to him and breath in the manly scent of his cologne.  

"You like that, baby?  Does that feel good?" I ask between clenched teeth, my lips lightly brushing his.  

He gasps with pleasure.  I catch my wife looking back with lust in her eyes.

I smile, lick my lips, and lean down to take his thick cock into my hungry mouth.

I'd say our new rideshare service is a hit with the few customers we've had so far.  My wife and I take turns driving while the other provides entertainment in the backseat.  

However, having my wife watch me blow guys while she drives is just icing on the cake.

sissy gives handjob in car

1 comment:

  1. OH My! I will have to suggest this to my wife! can't wait for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete