Translate

Monday, June 10, 2019

Boys will be boys

So here I am in my skimpy maid's dress, on my hands and knees, exposing my panties to the fraternity brothers on the couch behind me. 

"Are you sure my keys aren't under there?  Sometimes they get kicked all the way to the back."

"Let me check," I reply while lowering my cheek to the floor.  As I playfully arch my back, I hear them whisper and laugh some more.  

Of course I know what they're doing, but I play along anyway.  Meanwhile, my mind is screaming for them to get off the damn couch and take me already!

sissy maid teases

1 comment:

  1. College boys can be shy sometimes.....in a group they can be total assholes but one at a time....that's another story!!!! I've never met a college boy who will turn down a blowjob!!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete