Translate

Monday, June 17, 2019

Tennis

After diet, exercise is the next most important key to watching your figure.  To stay active I've tried golf, but lately have been wanting to learn tennis.

While asking women around town for a good tennis pro, one name in particular kept coming up.  So my wife booked me a lesson with him on Friday morning.  

Upon meeting him, I'm struck by how handsome he is!  I flirt with him throughout the lesson, laughing at anything resembling a joke, and touching his arm whenever the opportunity arises.

At the end of our time, we wrap up at the net.  Noticing the empty courts, I place my hands on his waist and give him a quick peck on the cheek.  Well, doesn't he pull me back in for a full-on kiss!

As we make out, my hand instinctively reaches down to his white shorts.  The tightness that greets me tells me all I need to know!

The rest is a blur of lust and passion, but I do remember his taste as I swallow every last drop.

I'll definitely be coming back for another lesson!
 tennis sissy sucks cock

1 comment:

  1. Tennis is just wonderful......short skirts and pretty ruffled panties on display for all to see!!!!
    There's no other spot that that is just made for sissies like that!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete