Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Pick-up volleyball

Always looking for a way to stay fit, I often seek out sports-related activities.  It allows me to stay active while not focusing on the physical act of exercising.

As an example, this past weekend I went down to our local park to take advantage of the beautiful weather.  I found a pickup volleyball match, and asked if I could join in.  One person had to leave early, so it gave me a chance to play while meeting some nice, friendly people.

I never thought I was very skilled at volleyball.  However, to my surprise, everyone was super supportive and wanted me on their team.  I must've been a pretty good setter too, because they kept me up by the net!  What a great crowd!

sissy in leggings plays volleyball

1 comment:

  1. Perfect position, sweetie! Good luck in your voleyball match!

    ReplyDelete