Translate

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The wrap dress

"It's just a beautiful evening tonight.  Isn't it, sweetie?"

"I was just thinking the same thing," I reply.  "You really couldn't ask for better weather."

"You know what?  It might be all the fresh air getting to me, but I'm feeling a little frisky," she says, slowly twirling the tie of her wrap dress with a finger.

"Uh-oh, do I even want to know what's running through your head right now?"

Without replying, she pulls on the end of the tie, the bow disappearing.  "Oops!  Now what am I supposed to do without a tie to protect my dignity?" 

She gently pulls the top of her dress apart, stopping just short of her nipples, exposing her chest to the night air.  The setting sun casts shadows around her soft round breasts.  I can't help but to admire her beauty.  

hotwife

Suddenly I remember we're outside, where neighbors and passersby can 'admire' her beauty too.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I whisper.  "What if someone sees you?"

"It's all good," she says.  "I'm still wearing my dress, aren't I?  And my breasts are covered, right?  So what's the harm?"

"Well, I guess you're right," I reply.  "It's just more skin than I'm used to seeing outside."

Before she can reply, I hear a noise from across the street.  I look over to see our new neighbor rolling his trash out to the curb.  My wife stays perfectly still as we watch him from our yard.  Once he reaches the street, he glances our way.  He's actually pretty hot!

"Hi Matt!" my wife calls out.  I look at her with surprise.  She waves with her left hand as her right keeps her dress in place.

He waves back with a grin.  "Good evening, ladies.  Wonderful time to be outside."  He turns and walks back to his house, shaking his head.

"Soooo...spill the beans.  How do you know our new neighbor already?" I ask.  

"I ran into him at the post office this morning.  And before you ask, I actually like it that he saw me like this."  She looks across the street towards his house again before giving me a smile.  "Remind me later to find out if he's married."

With that, she wraps her dress back together and turns toward house.  She looks back over her shoulder.  "Come on inside, sissy.  I suddenly have a need for your tongue!"

2 comments:

  1. I love when she teases our relationship publicly....
    "Good evening ladies"? what were you wearing Sweetie?
    Love
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had a white fit & flare dress on. More reserved than hers for sure!
      ~Alison~

      Delete