Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sleepy

"Did you have fun last night, sweetie?" she asks.

"Yeah, he was very nice," I reply.

My wife is quiet for a moment.  When I turn to look at her, she has a grin on her face.

"What?  Why are you smiling like that?"

"You really don't remember, do you?  Oh, my sweet sissy hubby, you can be so adorable sometimes.  He came into our bedroom around midnight, chuckling to himself.  He said you were in the middle of giving him head and slowly nodded off."

"Oh my god, really?!  That doesn't sound like me at all," I say.

"I know.  That's why I didn't believe him at first.  But then he showed me the picture he took."

She takes out her phone, scrolls a bit, then turns it around for me to see.

sissy sleeping on cock

"To your credit, honey, you do look happy like that!"

"So you just left me sleeping on the sofa?"

"Pretty much.  He was still, um, roaring to go.  So I finished what you'd started.  Then, when he was done, we came downstairs and I saw him to the door.  That's when I checked on you, and covered you up with the blanket."

"Thanks for taking care of me.  And him for that matter," I add.  "I really am lucky to have you as my wife.  I still don't know why I was so tired last night."

She's silent again.  I look over and see another big smile on her face.  

"Maybe you just need to add more protein to your diet."  

She bursts out laughing again.













No comments:

Post a Comment