Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Pool show

"Alison!!!"

Startled by the shouts of my female name, I stop and look up to see women in the hot tub.  A quick scan of the faces reveals my wife, her co-worker Leah, and other women.  My face flushes with embarrassment as I don't recognize the others.

"Alison, you look great in that bikini," says Leah with a knowing smile.  She was one of the witnesses of my restroom encounter at their work party.

"Thanks, Leah," I reply.  "I'm surprised to see you here."  Which is the truth, since my wife and I had rented this house as a quiet get-away weekend for just the two of us.

"I hope you don't mind," my wife says.  "But it's been so hot out, I invited the girls from the office over for a dip."

She knows I don't mind, since she runs our marriage ever since I told her about Alison.  Which is fine, since our arrangement now fits our personalities.  Still, she uses these niceties in front of others to give the impression that our relationship still has some semblance of normalcy.

"Obviously, you know Leah.  This is Amy, Kayla, Tonya, Mel, and Erica.  Girls, this is my husband Alison." 

"That's your husband?!" Kayla asks from the back of the hot tub.

"Yes, and don't get any ideas, ladies...she's all mine!"

They all laugh at this line.

"Anyway, sweetie, I was just telling them about your sissy ways and some of the experiences we've had over the past year.  Leah's backed me up on some, but the rest of the girls still don't believe it."

"So I asked what it would take to make them believe.  And you know what? They said seeing you give a blowjob would do the trick.  And you have to enjoy it, which I know is not a problem for you."

When my wife says this last part, I feel my face redden again.  We both know I love cock, but hearing her say it in front of others makes me blush.

"OK," I say hesitantly, not knowing exactly what I'm getting into.  "Hypothetically speaking, let's say I give a blowjob in front of you all.  There's no men here, so who'd be on the receiving end?"

"Oh, we've got that covered," laughs my wife.  "Tonya's so excited to see this that she called her husband.  After explaining the situation and some begging on her part, he agreed.  Here's the best part...he's on his way now!"

"Kayla and Erica called their boyfriends, who are coming down to watch the show.  Maybe if you're really lucky, you'll get to service them, too!"

"Why don't you be a good host and refill our drinks while we wait for the men.  Might as well grab one for yourself while you're at it to help you relax."

wife and co-workers humiliate sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment