Translate

Monday, November 25, 2019

Long exposure

"Great, now stand at the end of the bed and bend over it," he says in a gruff voice.  "And keep your eyes forward."

My wife and I, both nude save for our stockings and heels, walk across the hotel room and obey his orders.  I'm not sure about her, but I feel so vulnerable in this position, my bare bottom exposed to this stranger.  Sure, turned on a bit too with the anticipation of what's to come.

She asked awhile back if I'd be open to us being dominated together.  She thought it could be fun and build another bond between us.  She'd found him online and had been communicating with him multiple times.  By text messages at first, then by phone calls as things had progressed.  

Before we left the house she assured me it would be alright.  I trust her gut feelings and thorough vetting process, but still here we are, mostly naked in a hotel room with someone we barely know.

"Mmm Hmm," he says approvingly.  I can hear him starting to disrobe.  He takes his time, stopping frequently to admire the view in front of him.  

I'm still unsure my body is desirable to alpha males, even with the feminizing stockings and heels.  These doubts start to run through my head as I stare at the picture on the wall.  I know his sounds of approval should put my mind at ease, but the thoughts increase with each passing minute that we stand still to his prying eyes.

A shiver runs down my spine as I long to feel his touch, or at least have him touch my wife.  It's torture here waiting for something (anything!) to physically happen.  He laughs as he sees my involuntary movement, knowing full well what he's doing to me mentally.

My wife turns her head slightly and whispers to me.  "I bet he takes you first, sissy.  I really don't stand a chance to your long, slender legs.  And that waist trainer's given you a figure to die for!  You really do have a body that most woman would love to have."

I can't help but smile.  "Thanks, Honey," I whisper back.  "You're such a beautiful, amazing wife that always finds the right words at the right time.  I'm so lucky to have you."

"Alright, enough chit-chat, ladies," he says with a clap.  "Time to get this party started."

wife and sissy bent over bed

2 comments:

  1. We did this once or twice and it was fun for me....she didn't enjoy it as much as I did....she is a very alpha personality and she has a very hard time giving up control....it was one of the things that made me fall in love with her.....I actually liked seeing her as just as vulnerable as I was but I'm pretty sure we're never going to do this again!!!!
    But I still enjoy it as a secret fantasy of mine and I loved this post!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked this one! Certain pictures have a way of magically writing themselves.
      ~Alison~

      Delete