Translate

Friday, November 1, 2019

Lazy morning

It's a lazy slow-moving type of morning with nothing on the agenda.  You know those types of days.  

I enter the kitchen to get the coffee brewing, and notice the dirty dishes piled in the sink.  I have time before the coffee is ready, so I grab an apron and wrap it around my waist.

In a few minutes all of the clean dishes are resting in the drying rack.  I look over at the coffee as the machine pushes the last drips of water through the filter.  I take a moment to stretch my arms and back, working out the kinks from my slumber.

"Good morning, sissy."  I feel a delicate hand on my backside.   I turn my head and kiss my wife.  

I'm not sure exactly why, but there's something electric about this moment that I can't put my finger on.  But our greeting slowly morphs into something more.  

We continue kissing each other slowly.  Just like the morning, slow and unhurried.  Two people just enjoying the moment together.

She eventually stops and takes my hand in hers.  "Come on, let's go back to bed."

sissy housemaid

No comments:

Post a Comment