Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Insomnia

I'm lying in bed thinking of all the tasks and errands that await me in the morning.  I know I should be asleep by now, but just can't seem to settle my mind.

Hold on, what's that noise?  I freeze my body, holding my breath, straining to hear the sound again.  There...do you hear it?  It's a slight scraping sound over by the closet.

I force myself out from under the cozy covers and drag myself to the closet.  With one hand on each door, I slide them open.  Inside are two naked men!  I can see their hairless bodies, but their faces are hidden in the shadows.

Their hands reach out at me, and pull me towards them.  Instinctively, I fall to my knees and place my lips around the first man's penis.  I'm amazed at how this happens so naturally and without any thought.  The second man is now stiff, his erection waiting nearby for my attention.

I look up and see the top of the first man's torso fading into darkness.  I take him in my hand and put man #2 into my mouth.  He's thicker, but just as delicious.  I alternate placing each man in my mouth, working my head back and forth on one while pumping my hand on the other.  My rhythm increases, while the men moan louder.

"Honey...Honey!"

I open my eyes to my wife shaking my elbow.  The morning light peeks thru the bedroom window.  

"Honey, you were moaning in your sleep.  I thought I should wake you.  Were you having a nightmare?"

"No, it wasn't a nightmare.  It was the most peaceful sleep I've had in ages!"

sissy sucking cocks

No comments:

Post a Comment