Translate

Friday, January 31, 2020

Remembrance: Deer in the headlights

Walking around the house, I enjoy the electric, yet cool feel of the stockings on my legs and the silky dress gently hugging my body.  I stop to admire myself in the full-length mirror.  Not bad...not bad at all!  Turning sideways, one nylon-clad leg rubs against the other, sending shivers down my spine.

I strut into the kitchen to get a cup with water.  As I take a sip, movement outside the window catches my eye.  A car headlight pulling into the driveway!  I wasn’t expecting her back until morning!

With no time to change out of her clothes, my mind races for an explanation.  Panic sets in as I realize there is no excuse.  What will I say?  What will she think?  What will she do?  

I tremble, on the cusp of finding answers to all of these questions. 

sissy crossdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment