Translate

Friday, January 17, 2020

Ideal Alison

My wife and I are folding laundry, wrapping up the last of the housework for the day.

"So in your mind's eye, what does the ideal Alison look like?" she asks.

"Well, she's definitely wearing a lingerie set.  It's silky and classy, definitely not trashy," I reply.

She thinks for a moment, before smiling.  "Okay, I can picture this.  You say classy, but I bet your panties are on over your garter belt...you know, for when time is of the essence."

We share a laugh.

"Okay, okay," she says.  "We've got the outfit down, but what does Alison herself look like?"

I close my eyes.  "Hmm...she's got beautiful, full hair, probably shoulder length, light brown.  She has delicate features.  You know, a wider face with a small nose and chin.  Finally, her build is on the thin side, with soft and smooth skin."

"Mm," my wife says with her eyes closed now.  "She sounds absolutely gorgeous."

woman in lingerie



1 comment:

  1. Sounds good enough to eat!!!!
    I'll get in line behind your wife!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete