Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Polka dot hotel

My wife's sister is flying into town for a visit.  Her flight landed late last night, and she decided to take a shuttle to a nearby hotel for the night so as not to inconvenience us.  My wife has a big meeting at work this morning that she can't miss, so she sends me to pick up her sister and bring her to the house.

It's my first time at this particular hotel, and my first impression is how clean and bright everything is.  Lots of whites and windows that let the sunshine in.  I take the elevator up to the right floor, and follow the signs towards her room.  

In the hallway, a tall blonde man says, "I like your polka dots" as he passes by.  I stop and look at my outfit.  I had forgotten that I'd worn my black and white polka dot skirt.  I give a slight chuckle.  "Thanks," I reply.

We stop and chat for a minute.  It turns out he's on a business trip, and was on his way downstairs to grab some breakfast.  He asks if I'd like to join him.  I check the time on my phone, and since I'm ahead of schedule, I agree to join him.

We hit it off over breakfast, where I feel further drawn to him.  Although I'm not usually attracted to men, I can tell he's a leader and he oozes confidence.  And I do find that attractive!

After breakfast, we ride the elevator back upstairs together.  He's headed back to his room, and me to my sister-in-law's.  As the elevator begins its ascent he places a hand on my ass and says, "It was nice meeting you, Alison.  I had a fun time at breakfast.  How about we hang out a bit before i go to work?"

Yes! Yes! Yes!  I quickly text my sister-in-law, telling her I'm on my way but running late.  When I hit send, I realize we're already outside his room.  I fidget as he unlocks his room with the card.  Once inside, he pulls me in for a kiss on the lips.  Our hands roam over each other's bodies as we continue making out.

Finally, I break away from his embrace and make my way to the bed.  I lean over the edge and flip my skirt up.  I can't be much more direct than that!  The unzipping of his pants is music to my ears.  I bite my lip as I wait for his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him...

sissy bent over bed

No comments:

Post a Comment