Translate

Friday, July 3, 2020

Remembrance: Tina

I’m in a different part of town, but still familiar with the area.  I look back and make sure my car is locked.  It’s the summer after graduation, and my parents are both at work for the day.  This is as safe as I'm going to be.

I see a couple walking towards me up ahead.  My heart starts racing.  I take a deep breath to calm my active mind.  I glance down at my white tank top with spaghetti straps and tiny pink shorts.  

“There’s no way a boy would wear this,” I think.  I remind myself that I CAN pass in public with my naturally small frame and long hair, currently held in back by a clip.  

I force myself to remain calm as the couple passes me.  They talk to each other without giving me a glance.  

I breathe a sigh of relief!  I was wondering if I was crazy to go out like this during the day.  First test - passed!

Then it happens.  I feel a hand on my butt.  My heart skips a beat as I nearly jump out of my skin!  I look over to see a middle-aged woman attached to the hand.

mature woman grabs sissy's ass

“I thought that was you, Johnny*,” she says casually.  “I like those shorts on you.  They’re very cute!”

“Oh, hi Mrs. Pendleton.  You scared me!”  Mrs. Pendleton was the mother of one of my classmates, Sam.  I feel my face begin to flush, and wish I could magically go back home.

She laughs.  “Yeah, you could say I’m a bit surprised too.  Then again, you never know what you’ll see on your lunch break, huh?”  She looks at me thoughtfully as I scramble for an excuse.

“You know...I was just...I’m doing an experiment for...”

“Oh, honey, don’t even bother.  It’s clear to both of us what’s going on here, isn’t it?  Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me.  I promise not to say anything to your folks.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Pendleton,” is all I can manage while staring at my feet.

“Oh, please, call me Tina.  You know, Johnny, you really should come over swimming at our house sometime this summer before you all go off to college.  I know I’d enjoy having you over, and I’m pretty sure Sam would too.”

I can’t believe my ears!  Mrs. Pendleton just caught me cross-dressing in public, and now she’s inviting me over to hang out at her house?!  What's going on here?!

“Y-yeah, sure.  I’d like that,” I stammer.  My nerves are still frazzled. “Well, I’d better let you get back to work, Mrs....I mean...Tina.  It was nice to see you.”

“Nice to see you too...Joanna?” she asks with a smile.  “Seriously, don’t be a stranger this summer,” she says with a wave, before heading back the way she came.

I immediately went back to my car and drove home as fast as possible.  Tina kept true to her word about being quiet.  I never did make it over to the Pendleton’s that summer.   But every now and then I wonder what it would’ve been like!

* All names have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals

1 comment:

  1. What a lost opportunity....
    Maybe Sam had a little secret too?
    But if his smoking hot Mom was interested in the femme me I'd have been knocking on her door the very next morning!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete