Translate

Monday, July 27, 2020

Dog days of summer

It's late afternoon and the summer heat is just starting to break.  It's too hot to do much of anything, so my wife and I relax and enjoy each other's company in a field off a trail.  We've just finished a light snack, and alternate snips between glasses of wine and water.

"Ah, this is the life," she says, stretching her body out on the lounge chair.  "I could do this all day!"

"Tell me about it," I reply while pacing the area.  My hamstring was starting to cramp, so am on my feet to stay loose.  I'd love to lay on a chair as well, but we only have the one.  No need to ask who sits in it, is there?

"You know what would make this day that much better, pet?" she asks slowly.

"Hmm...what?"

Without uttering a sound, she pulls her bikini to the side, exposing her beautiful mound.  The unspoken order has been given, and we both know what must be done.  

I feel a twitch in my cage, something I haven't felt in awhile.  It amazes me that she can still affect me this way with such ease!  I barely make out her eyes slowly closing behind the lenses of her sunglasses.

She continues to bask in the warmth of the sun slowly making its way west.  Similarly, she basks in the attention I give while gently lapping at her sex.

wife flashing pussy

1 comment: