Translate

Friday, August 7, 2020

A cuckold is born

"You're sure you're okay with this?" she asks me.

"I'm pretty sure."

"Only pretty sure?!  Honey, I'm so wet and his cock is presseed against my pussy.  We're all ready to go here, but I need to know you're 100% on board before I go any further.  So what's it going to be?"

"When we talked about it, it sounded hot.  But now that you're naked in front of me...with him...," I trail off.

"Babe, I told you before.  We'll still be married, and I'll always love you.  You know you're the only one for me.  This is purely a physical need, something I need to get outside our marriage.  We've tried the toys, and you know they just don't feel the same.  Please, can we just try this tonight?"

"Alright, if you're ready then I am too.  Go ahead."

I watch as she lowers herself slowly onto his lap...
hotwife with bull

2 comments: