Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Maids galore

"Woah, you scared me!" I exclaim.  "I thought I was the only one here.  Who are you?"

"I'm Kaaren.  The fraternity brothers called me to clean their house today.  And you are...?"

"I'm Alison, nice to meet you.  They scheduled me to clean today, too.  Seems the boys aren't all on the same page yet, huh?  Have you seen them around?"

"No, I just got here myself," she answers, looking around the room.  "You know, it's great to find out there's another maid service in the area.  Maybe we could compare notes and cleaning tips sometime?"

"Sure, that'd be great!  By the way, I love your uniform.  That short lacy hem really shows off your gorgeous legs!"

"Well thanks, you're too nice.  And I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice yours.  The netting under that dress shows off more than just your legs, if you know what I mean!"

"Hehe, yeah, that's definitely a popular feature with the boys!  Wow, is it getting hot in here or what?" I ask with a smile, fanning myself with a cloth.  Wait, am I hitting on her?  Why can't I stop flirting with everyone?

Apparently I am, because she puts her gloved hands on my face and leans in.  "My wife shouldn't mind," she whispers before giving me a friendly kiss.

"Wait, did you say your wife?" I ask with astonishment.  "So does that mean you're a lesbian maid service, or...a sissy one like mine?" I say while trailing off.

"Sissy, dear.  Although I'm flattered you had to ask!"

sissy maids kissing

2 comments:

  1. I bet those nasty frat boys have cameras hidden all over to catch us....well you know what I mean....we should show them we're not camera shy!!!! What do you say Alison lets give them a show they'll be jerking off to until they're senior citizens!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really think they set us up? That didn't even occur to me. How dare they! I'm in, let's give them a show to remember!
      ~Alison~

      Delete