Translate

Monday, January 28, 2019

My first time

My wife had previously picked out matching lingerie sets for us to wear for the big night. After we share some time together for drinks and girl talk, her male co-worker arrives.  

He's already promised my wife of his discretion, but takes time to reassure me as well.   What a gentleman!  He really understands what this means to us.

The butterflies appear in my stomach as I climb on the bed, anticipating my first time being taken by a man.  I feel very vulnerable as I'm now on all fours, exposed, and hearing his footsteps approach from behind.

As he slides into me, it feels slightly uncomfortable as he stretches me, but also every bit amazing as my wife had described.  

Once I relax and accept his manhood, he picks up the pace.  Suddenly, I can’t imagine how I made it this far in life without this feeling!

My amazing wife is there for every minute, holding my head gently between her hands, praising and encouraging me as we share this very intimate moment together. 

What a magical evening I'll never forget!

sissy fucked while wife watches

No comments:

Post a Comment