Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Intro to golf

While on a vacation awhile back, I'd casually mentioned to my wife that I’d like to learn how to golf some day.  Well, my wonderful wife not only remembered what I said but also bought me private lessons at our local country club!

On the morning of my first lesson, my wife approaches me.  

“Honey, there's a special surprise for your lesson today.  I’ve picked an outfit for you to wear.  It’s laid out on the bed upstairs”.  

Curious, I head to the bedroom.  Upon seeing the outfit she’s picked out, my heart takes a leap but is quickly replaced by anticipation.  

On the bed there’s a white scoop-neck tee, a green button-up sweater, and a mini skirt with a pink and green floral design.  

“You should probably stop staring at the clothes and get ready.  Your lesson starts soon,” my wife says from the doorway.

When we reach the country club, my wife pulls into the nearest parking spot.  People are milling about as they wait for their partners, while one group heads out towards the first hole.  

“Weekends are always busier,” she mentions with a wink and a smile.  She passes me a flask.  “Go on, it’ll help with the nerves”.  A couple sips later and we both open our doors.

My instructor greets us inside the clubhouse, where my wife makes introductions.  I breathe a bit easier when she introduces me as Alison, and he acts as if everything is normal.  

I feel myself relax as the effects of the alcohol start to kick in.  I make eye contact with the instructor and give him a nice warm smile. He smiles back.  For an instant I feel a connection, but chalk it up to the alcohol.  Finally we head out toward the links.

On the first hole, he asks which way I swing.  My wife and I burst out laughing as we enjoy the inside joke.  Unaware, he just smiles and asks to see my stance.  I walk up to the ball that he’s placed on a tee and keep my feet shoulder-width apart.

“Good form,” he says as he approaches from behind.  “You want to keep your hips as loose as possible as you draw back your club.”  He gently places his hands on my hips to guide me to the correct positioning based on the location of the tee.

With my relaxed state and inhibitions lowered, I enjoy the fact that I'm here with my wife on a golf course, dressed in a low-cut shirt and mini skirt, in a slightly bent-over golf stance, with a handsome guy standing behind me with his manly hands on my hips.  

I glance at my wife, who grins as if she’s reading my mind.  She knows I'm feeling frisky and am about to escalate things.  And boy is she right!

I sway my hips sexily while leaning back towards the instructor.  “How are my hips?” I ask.  “Are they loose yet or am I still really tight?”  My hips don’t have far to go before my backside makes contact with his pelvis.

Still swaying, I back myself into his pelvis.  Since he doesn’t take his hands off my hips, I decide to push things even further.  He now struggles to stand his ground as I push firmly against his crotch.

It doesn’t take long before I notice a bulge forming in the front of his pants.  The feeling only takes me to a naughtier place.  

“How’s that feel, dear?” my wife asks as she eggs me on.  

“It’s nice, I think I’m getting a real feel for it,” I reply playfully.

We both get a laugh out of another sexual innuendo.  The laughter causes me to lean forward, raising the back of my skirt.  The instructor's right hand leaves my hip to roam beneath the skirt.  

It finds a new home as he palms my ass cheek.  I feel his crotch throb as he realizes I'm not wearing any panties!

So, that’s how my golf hobby started.  I think it’s safe to say I'm going to enjoy golfing!
sissy grinds into golf pri

No comments:

Post a Comment