Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Signature required

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Yes ma'am, I have a package here for John* that requires a signature.  Is he home?"

"Oh...um...I usually sign for his packages without any incident.  Is that alright?"

"Well, ma'am, normally I wouldn't mind, but my manager has been coming down on us lately for packages that don't make it to their destination."

"Oh, of course, I see."  *Continues in a quieter voice*  "Well, hopefully you can be discreet...this is kind of embarrassing, but I am John."

"Um, no offense ma'am, but you don't look like a man to me.  Do you have proof, like a driver's license or similar?"

"Hmm...my license has my picture as a man.  Can you compare it to my face and then let me sign?"

"Again...I'm awfully sorry ma'am.  You could be a sister or a relative.  I really need to leave this with the intended recipient."

"Well, what if I show you my license, prove to you I'm a man, and my wife vouches for me?  Would you let me sign then?"

"I guess that would be using due diligence."

"Great.  Why don't you come inside and make yourself comfortable while I get my wife and license.  Then I'll be more than happy to let you check me out yourself."

sissy answering door

*John is not my real name.  Or is it?  :)

4 comments:

  1. Well John....we're almost through....Now for the one last proof that it's you.....the prior driver on this route told me that "John" always gave him a great blowjob....so if you can give me a gfreat blowjob I'll believe that you're the one the package is addressed to!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, word of mouth among drivers? I can hear my angry wife now, "Why are all these delivery trucks parked outside our house?"
      ~ Alison ~

      Delete
  2. I guess the wife would be very pleased looking the postman checking out John

    ReplyDelete