Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Cousin-in-law's birthday

Sitting at the picnic table, I eat another grape as I listen to an old lady complain about inconveniences she had on a recent trip.  Momentarily tuning her out, I glance to my right and make eye contact with him.  Again.  I can't help but smile.  He smiles back.  

Turning back to the lady at my table, I find the break in her story I so desperately need.

"I'm sorry, that sounds absolutely horrible," I say.  "Please excuse me.  I'll be right back."  I stand up and smooth out my skirt.

Over at the food table, I make small-talk with some of the other guests when he's suddenly standing by my side.  Goosebumps appear on my arms.

"Good food, great people.  A guy really can't ask for much more for his birthday."

"Exactly," I reply sheepishly.  "Happy birthday, by the way!"

"Thanks.  So, you're married to my cousin?"

"Yeah, it's a long story," I reply.

"No need," he says.  "She gave me the quick version when we talked last week."  

"Uh-oh," I think, "what did she tell him?"

"Have you seen the ducks down by the pond yet?" he asks.

"No, I haven't.  I didn't even realize there were ducks here."

"Great, come with me."

We make small talk as we hike thru the woods.  Upon reaching a clearing, he turns and says, "Don't take this the wrong way, but you have the most amazing eyes."

"Thanks," I reply.  I feel my cheeks starting to blush.  "You've got a really nice smile."

I reach out and touch his hand with mine, hoping he senses the sexual tension building.  As he brings his face close to mine, I kiss him passionately.  A simple embrace leads to hands roaming over each other's bodies.

Later in the evening, when my wife and I get in the car to go home, she brings up a photo on her phone.  "You'll never believe what I saw on my walk this afternoon, sissy.  Look at this horny couple going at it down by the duck pond.  I wonder who they were?" she says as she gives me a wink.

sissy fucked outside

No comments:

Post a Comment