Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Garden center

"Honey, go get Alison.  I want to take her shopping," my wife says to me.

I go to our bedroom, dress as Alison, and come back out.  

My wife smiles and is so full of energy she can't sit still.  She takes me by the hand and leads me to the car.  She drives us to our local garden center.

"What are we shopping for today?" I ask her.  

"Not really sure, but I'll know when I see it.  Let's just browse for awhile."

After strolling through the rows of flowers and plants, she leads me over to the furniture.  

"I think we may need to update our deck set," she states simply.  "What do you think of this set here?"

"You know our current set is showing its age.  This set is pretty nice.  I like it."

"Give the chair a try," she says as she places her hand on my chest and gently yet firmly pushes me until I'm sitting down.  "Good girl, I'm going to try the matching chair."

When she sits down with legs apart, I suddenly notice she's not wearing panties.  My heart suddenly starts racing with excitement.  I glance around and notice there are other people around, but no one behind me to share the view.

wife flashes pussy in public

My wife whispers just loud enough for me to hear.  "I left my panties at home, sissy.  Do you like what you see?  I can't believe I'm doing this, but it's also making me so wet.  Come on over and taste for yourself."

I quietly get up from the chair, smooth out my dress, and sit down on the couch next to my wife.  I look around again, and nobody is paying attention to the two girls sitting on the patio furniture.

One of my shoes "accidentally" falls off my foot.  As I reach down to pick it up, I slide off the couch cushion and kneel at my wife's feet.

I gently kiss her calf as I run my hands slowly up her smooth shins, past her knees and finally resting on her thighs.  Her fingers lift my chin up so I'm looking up at her face.

"We don't have time for foreplay right now," she whispers, "Now get your face in there and lick me."  She scoots her pelvis closer to the edge of the chair and gives my head a gentle pull.

I focus my attention on her beautiful slit framed by a sprinkling of pubic hair.  The odor is distinctive, yet amazing to me.  

I run my tongue up along the length of her slit, ending at the top.  I give attention to her fleshy lips and realize how wet she really is.

She squirms in her chair as I find her clit and massage it gently with my tongue.  "Oh, yes!  Right there!" I hear her whisper as I open my mouth to encompass her entire pussy.  My hands cradle her ass as I pull her body forward and continue pressing my tongue on her bud.

Within minutes her legs clamp hard against my head as her body starts convulsing.  By now my entire lower face is slick with her juices.  

I hear giggling nearby.  I look over and see a lady roughly our age walking by with her hand over her mouth.  I feel myself blush with embarrassment.  She tries to look away and continues walking past us.

I slide back and sit back down on the couch.  I reach up to dry my mouth with my hand.

My wife shakes her head.  "No, leave it there.  I want you to remember me and our outing for the rest of the day."

We head back to the car and she drives us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment