Translate

Monday, January 7, 2019

Taking stock

This morning my wife thanked me for helping her explore her desires.  I truly think she had an enjoyable time.  With coffee in hand, she walks over and gives me a kiss.

As we lean against the kitchen counter she asks, "How do you feel we're doing since you introduced me to Alison?"

"I think things are going well.  I've been very happy and pleasantly surprised.  I really enjoy handing the reigns over to you and letting you run with it.  How about you?"

"I agree it's going well.  I'm glad you enjoy my lead, and it does feel liberating.  I don't really know how to explain it other than a new-found power that sparks my imagination."

She pauses a minute before asking, "Is there anything you'd like me to consider as we move forward?"

"I find unpredictability to be exciting, so I'd say keep me in the dark and on my toes at times.  Also, I know you're a considerate person, but feel free to order me around instead of asking."

She looks at me for a moment, then smiles mischievously.  It's the first time I have seen that face, and don't think I'll ever forget it.  I suddenly feel very nervous.

mischievous wife



No comments:

Post a Comment