Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wife's fantasy

After lunch on Sunday, my wife and I were sitting and talking, and the conversation turned towards sexual fantasies.  I asked her what turns her on, reminding her that not all fantasies have to become a reality.

She finally admitted she often wonders what it would be like to be with another woman.  I asked her if she ever experimented with another woman and she replied, "no".  

She thinks the fantasy revolves around how soft, considerate, and pretty woman can be compared to men.  And occasionally these characteristics get her aroused.

We talked more about her fantasy and what she'd like to try with a woman and how far she'd go if everything felt right.  Finally there was an awkward silence.

"Honey," she said, "do you think Alison would let me kiss her?"

Alison is my feminine alter ego.  Suddenly I realized she wanted to test out her lesbian fantasy with me, her sissy husband.  This made sense as I thought about it.  

She could test the waters of her fantasy within the safety of our marriage.  If she didn't like it then her secret was safe with me, and if she did then the door would be open for her to seek out other women.

"I'm pretty sure she'd be fine with that, let me go find her," I replied.

feminized sissy kisses wife

My wife hit it off pretty well with Alison.  I'm not sure if she'll pursue other women, but I feel confident she will get together with Alison again.

No comments:

Post a Comment